It is our mission to provide the best environment and education for all students. In order to do so, tuition is $25,625 per year. Your options for funding include Empowerment Scholarship Account (ESA), Student Tuition Organization (STO) and private pay.
ESA - Empowerment Scholarship Account
Over 95% of our students utilize the Empowerment Scholarship Account (ESA) to fund their tuition.
ESA application - visit the ESA Department of Education website to review eligibility requirements and complete your application. https://esa.azed.gov/ESA/
How ESA works:
- Parents become the “school district” for their child.
- Parents receive 90% of the state funding that the child’s current school/charter district would have received.
- Funding is distributed quarterly.
Funds for ESA will vary based on:
- Primary eligibility listed on submitted IEP, 504 or MET
- School District
- Grade level
Other ESA information:
- By signing and returning ESA contract, parents give up the right to FAPE (Free and Appropriate Education).
- Parents must withdraw student from public/charter school by the end of the school year.
- Parents must turn in quarterly expenditure reports to receive the next quarter’s funding.
- Students must have a current MET on file for renewal.
- Read more about ESA on their website.
Student Tuition Organization
Arizona has great laws that allow parents and individuals to take control of how their state taxes are spent by utilizing state tax credits. We've partnered with several STO's in Arizona to provide this option to parents.
How it works:
- You can make a donation to a School Tuition Organization (STO) and recommend Pieceful Solutions to receive those funds.
- The STO will then grant those funds to Pieceful Solutions families in the form of tuition scholarships.
- As a donor, you are able to take that donation as a dollar-for-dollar credit/reduction off of your state tax liability. (Net cost is zero to you.) In addition, if you donate by the end of December, these donations are eligible to be used as a deduction off of your federal taxes. You can make money by donating!
You benefit because you can control how your taxes are used and feel good about helping other Pieceful Solutions parents. Families benefit because they receive scholarship awards to help lower tuition costs.
If you have additional tax liability beyond the maximum for the Private school tax credit program, you can also donate to the school's program called Character Counts!
Private pay is funded by individual families and can be tailored to meet your needs. Payment schedules are flexible and can be paid on a monthly or quarterly basis.