WHAT is THE tuition?
What Tuition Funding resources Are Available?
Over 95% of our students utilize the Empowerment Scholarship Account (ESA), through the the Arizona Department of Education. There is also the option to utilize Student Tuition Organizations (STOs) if you are not eligible for ESA. Learn more here.
Do you accept all students who apply if you have space?
The following is a description of the students that we serve:
Our Students/ Families Are:
- Students with autism or other exceptionalities including but not limited to ADHD/ Anxiety Disorders/ Learning Disabilities
- Students who are not thriving in public school due to social or academic challenges
- Students who need to focus on acquiring life skills to prepare them to be independent adults
- Students who can benefit from academic classes but need extra academic support throughout the school day as well as social skills support
- Students who are able to take grade level academic classes with or without accommodations but still benefit from social skills support.
- Students who do not require a restrictive environment but rather a structured, nurturing environment focusing on academic, social, and cognitive skills.
- Families who embrace the vision and mission of Pieceful Solutions.
Our Students/ Families Are Not:
- Students with severe social, emotional and behavioral issues
- Families who are not interested in partnering with Pieceful Solutions to ensure the success of their student academically and socially
Do you offer a full day Kindergarten program?
Our kindergarten program is half-day and parents are able to choose morning session (8:30am-11:30am) or afternoon session (12:00pm-3:00pm) based on available space.
What is the process for enrolling my student?
View the entire admissions process here.
Do you accept students who do not have autism?
While the majority of our students have an autism spectrum disorder, we also serve students with other exceptionalities including but not limited to ADHD, learning disabilities, intellectual impairments, and social and anxiety disorders.
We incorporate some of the tenets of Applied Behavior Analysis into our programs but do not use them exclusively. We integrate a number of interventions based on the individual needs of the student.
Are you an Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) school?
In our elementary school, depending on the needs of the students there are approximately 3 to 4 students per staff member. In our high school, depending on the needs of the students, there are anywhere from 4 to 15 students per staff member.
What is the student/ teacher ratio in classrooms?
We are currently processing enrollment applications for the 2017-18 school year and will be at capacity in some classrooms. To increase the likelihood of your student being accepted please submit your completed application with supporting documents as soon as possible.
Is there space available in all classrooms?
Yes, we offer inter-campus transportation for a nominal fee.
Do you offer Transit services?
Do you serve hot lunches?
Our students bring their lunches each day. We have several microwaves for students to heat up their food items.
Yes, your student will receive a diploma providing they meet all necessary requirements.
Will my student graduate?
How long can my student stay in your school?
Your student can attend until 22 years of age.