INTERESTED IN WORKING FOR PIECEFUL SOLUTIONS?
Thank you for your interest in working for Pieceful Solutions. We have a lot to offer! Here are some great reasons to consider working for Pieceful Solutions Schools:
- Great staff–when you work for Pieceful Solutions, you’ll work with some of the finest people in education. Our teachers and directors are committed to making our schools great places to learn and to teach.
- Professional growth–from your very first day with Pieceful Solutions, you will experience our commitment to professional growth. Not only will you work with outstanding colleagues, you’ll receive the type of staff development that will let you know you’ve joined the right team. If you are in your first year as an educator, you’ll have the help of mentors and our exceptional staff of Instructional Assistants. If you are a veteran educator, you will fit right in to an atmosphere of growing, learning, and sharing.
- Collaboration–we believe in the professional collaboration that brings adults together in an atmosphere where student learning is the focus. When you become part of Pieceful Solutions, you will immediately belong to a network of people dedicated to helping children with autism learn, socialize and meet their goals.
- Professionalism–teachers working for Pieceful Solutions are treated and compensated as professionals. We offer highly competitive compensation and benefits packages.
- Student activities–if working with students outside of the classroom is a part of your educational mission, Pieceful Solutions Schools has various programs including clubs, after-school activities and much more! We know that a great deal of what students learn about themselves and the world around them comes from great coaches, directors, sponsors, and other professionals who want to build positive relationships with students both in and out of the classroom.
We are also currently accepting resumes for the following positions:
- Instructional Assistants/Para Professionals
- Respite and Habilitation Providers
Please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org