- 1 in 68 births results in ASD (autism spectrum disorder)
- 3.5 million Americans live with an autism spectrum disorder
- The cost of caring for an autistic person over his or her lifetime is $2.3 million, or approximately $60,000 per person per year
- You can help parents pay for tuition by redirecting your taxes - meaning $0 cost to you - read on!
According to Autism Speaks, the cost of caring for an autistic person over his or her lifetime is $2.3 million. Per year, that is approximately $60,000. Families shoulder much of that burden...
Hurricane Harvey has devastated the lives of thousands of Texans. It is estimated that 30,000 residents are likely to seek shelter. The storm is said to have dumped 11 trillion gallons of water on Houston, and damages are estimated at $30 billion (so far.)
Although we are in Arizona... this is not something we can just put out of sight, out of mind.
This week are Student Council Elections! Remind your students to put in their votes!
Take a look at some of the creative campaign posters students have created, and encourage your student to vote!
Parents, Pieceful Solutions will call, email and send text messages to parents/guardians for the following reasons:
- School closures due to weather or unforeseen variables
- Cancellation of; or changes to transportation
- School Emergencies i.e. Lock Downs, Evacuations, etc.
- Major school news or information
Important information regarding pick up and drop off times before school starts.
It's that time of year again!
It's that time of year again! We would appreciate it if you would provide the following school supplies for your student. OR, if it's more convenient, a $15 gift card to a grocery store or big-box retailer will work just as well.
Parents, school is RIGHT around the corner! Here is a helpful guide to this school year. We recommend that you bookmark this page so you can easily access it at a later time.