Halloween Dance at the Gilbert Campus!
- This event is hosted by the Student Council and they will begin selling tickets before school on Monday, October 23rd.
- Tickets are $4.00 in advance and $5.00 at the door, per person.
- Pizza will be $1 per slice.
- HALLOWEEN TREATS & REFRESHMENTS
- PUMPKIN CARVING CONTEST - To enter, students are to carve their pumpkins at home and bring the night of the dance with an electronic candle.
- COSTUME CONTEST (Costumes only to be worn at dance. No weapons allowed.)
PRIZES WILL BE AWARDED FOR:
- FUNNIEST COSTUME
- SCARIEST COSTUME
- MOST CREATIVE COSTUME
- 50/50 RAFFLE
50% of the money raised from the raffle will go to the student who has the winning ticket and the other 50% will go to back to Student Council to fund more events.
Students may buy raffle tickets before school starting Monday, October 23rd and on the night of the dance.
$1 = 2 tickets
$5 = 12 tickets
We'll see you there!