Pieceful Solutions Schools were founded in 2008 to offer children with autism spectrum disorders and other exceptionalities a comprehensive program from kindergarten through 12th grade. We use innovative and creative teaching techniques in a structured and welcoming learning environment. The number one goal of Pieceful Solutions is to offer what public schools can’t.
- Small student to teacher ratio
- Small class sizes
- Specialized curriculum
- Students grouped by ability in classes
- Wide variety of electives to choose from
- Social skills opportunities
- Intercampus transportation to fit family needs